Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 3:00 P.M.
Jordan Conference Room, Cape Elizabeth Town Hall
Review for Second Reading:
- JLCC: Communicable/Infectious Diseases
- EBAA: Chemical Hazards
- IHBAL: Grievance Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- ADAA: School System Commitment to Standards for Ethical and Responsible Behavior
- ACD: Use of Tobacco Products and Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- JJIF: Athletic Policy -Sanctioning of Sports- Delete or Recode?
- JJIBC: Relations with Booster Groups/Image Management (Logos)
- EBCC: Bomb Threat
- KF: Community Use of School Facilities
- BCC: Nepotism
- BBA: School Board Powers & Responsibilities
- JJIAB: Private Schools Access to Public School Co-Curricular, Interscholastic & Extracurricular activities.